Short on time? Here’s the best VPN for accessing fuboTV from anywhere in 2022:
I love to watch live sports like the Premier League and UFC 271 on fuboTV. So when I’m traveling to other countries, I find it really frustrating when I can’t access my fuboTV account.
Streaming sites like fuboTV use geo-blocks to stop you from using their services outside of certain regions. This is usually done due to licensing agreements with third parties, and it can stop you from getting into your usual streaming library when you’re overseas.
The best way to get around this is to use a VPN. A VPN is a piece of software that lets you connect to servers in countries around the world. When you connect to a VPN’s server, your IP address appears to match the country the server is based in. So if you select a server in the US, Canada, or Spain, the sites you visit will believe you’re in those regions, and you’ll be able to access your fuboTV account. What’s more, a good VPN can enhance your online security and privacy too.
However, not all VPNs are created equal. There are lots of VPNs out there that will slow your speeds, have limited server networks, and don’t offer much in the way of security either. I tested many of the best VPNs on the market until I found the top 3 VPNs to access fuboTV from anywhere.
Only 3 Steps (Quick + Easy) to Watch fuboTV From Anywhere:
- Step 1: Download and install a VPN that works with fuboTV. I recommend ExpressVPN, as it provides super fast speeds and has servers in each of the countries fuboTV is based in.
- Step 2: Choose a VPN server. Start the VPN app and select a server in the US, Canada, or Spain.
- Step 3: Log into your fuboTV account. Access fuboTV, search for the title or live event you want to watch, and start streaming!
The 3 Best VPNs for Watching fuboTV in 2022
Quick summary of the best VPNs for watching fuboTV in 2022:
- 1.🥇 ExpressVPN — Best VPN for streaming fuboTV.
- 2.🥈 CyberGhost VPN — Beginner-friendly VPN with good speeds.
- 3.🥉 IPVanish — Best VPN for watching fuboTV on multiple devices.
- How to Choose the Best VPN for Watching fuboTV in 2022.
- How to Watch fuboTV on Any Device.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Watching fuboTV From Anywhere.
🥇 1. ExpressVPN — Best VPN for Streaming fuboTV in 2022
ExpressVPN is my favorite VPN for watching fuboTV — in my testing, I quickly accessed my fuboTV account to start streaming the NBA live. I was able to tune in to see the Pacers take on the Timberwolves in seconds. Along with fuboTV, ExpressVPN can access 65+ other streaming sites, such as Disney+, Netflix, and HBO Max.
One of the most impressive features of ExpressVPN’s servers is the speeds they offer. My speeds dropped by no more than 10% while connected to servers in Spain. After a short buffer, fuboTV let me watch the rematch between Whittaker and Adesanya at UFC 271 in HD. Split tunneling can also help with speeds by letting you browse using your local network while using a distant server to stream.
ExpressVPN’s interface makes it super easy to use. The Quick Connection button lets you connect to the fastest server, and servers are listed in alphabetical order so it’s simple to find servers in the US, Canada, or Spain to watch fuboTV.
Not only does ExpressVPN have a strict no-logs policy, meaning it doesn’t store your data, but it’s been independently audited several times. Other features to protect your security include RAM-only servers (which ensure all user data is deleted after every reboot) and perfect forward secrecy (which constantly changes encryption keys for added security).
It takes less than 5 minutes to install ExpressVPN’s apps. The desktop, iOS, and Android apps come with installation wizards that make the whole process simple. ExpressVPN also supports installation on routers or game consoles using its MediaStreamer feature. You can use it on up to 5 devices simulatensously.
ExpressVPN starts at $6.67 / month and backs all plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
🥈2. CyberGhost VPN — Beginner-Friendly VPN with Good Speeds
CyberGhost VPN has user-friendly apps and huge server network, with 160+ servers in Spain, 330+ in Canada, and 1,300+ in the US.
In addition to fuboTV, CyberGhost is also a great choice for other streaming services, and it has dedicated servers for Netflix, HBO Max, ESPN, and more.
While CyberGhost isn’t as fast as ExpressVPN, its speeds are pretty impressive. During my testing, I could access the Premier League to watch Liverpool v Burnley without interruption. You can continue to watch in UHD or even 4K on applicable streams.
One of the best things about CyberGhost is its easy-to-use interface.The clear layout makes it easy to find and customize settings, as well as locating the servers you need. You can easily set up your VPN to start and even connect to specific server locations as soon as you boot up your device. Along with all major platforms (including Linux), CyberGhost can be connected to consoles, smart TVs, and routers. You can use it on up to 7 devices at the same time.
CyberGhost provides impressive security and privacy features. It uses RAM-only servers, publishes a transparency report every 3 months that confirms it doesn’t share personal information, and comes with full leak protection. Split tunneling can improve your streaming speeds, but it’s only available on Android (making CyberGhost less versatile than ExpressVPN).
CyberGhost VPN offers very affordable plans (starting at $2.23 / month), and a generous 45-day money-back guarantee on its long-term plans. The monthly plan has a 14-day money-back guarantee.
🥉3. IPVanish — Best VPN for Watching fuboTV on Multiple Devices
IPVanish allows unlimited simultaneous connections so your whole household can access your fuboTV account from anywhere. I tested this by gathering all the devices in my house — connecting them all took just a few minutes and I was able to stream ESPN via fuboTV with no issues.
IPVanish isn’t as fast as ExpressVPN‘s, but its speeds are still good enough to stream. During my testing, there were only short buffering times when I started a stream or skipped ahead — the picture quality never dropped beneath HD.
Installing the IPVanish desktop and mobile apps took just minutes and was very easy to figure out. The interface is simple, and the alphabetized server list let me find the locations I needed without any hassle.
IPVanish has some impressive security features, including perfect forward secrecy. It also has SOCKS5 proxy servers, which let you protect your traffic within a specific source (like an application) but don’t encrypt it (making them much faster than standard VPN servers).
IPVanish starts from $3.33 / month, and all plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Choose the Best VPN for Streaming fuboTV in 2022
- Consistently accesses fuboTV. I tested each VPN on this list and found that they were all capable of working with fuboTV 100% of the time.
- Excellent streaming support. Good VPNs will let you access other popular streaming sites as well as fuboTV. ExpressVPN, for example, works with 65+ streaming services, including Netflix.
- Fast streaming speeds. VPNs will slow your speeds because they take time to encrypt your traffic. So you’ll want to choose a VPN that maintains fast speeds — like the ones on this list. All the VPNs above provide good streaming speeds, but ExpressVPN is the fastest.
- Ease of use. I only recommend VPNs that have easy-to-install apps for all major platforms, and it’s equally important that these apps have a well-designed interface that makes it easy to access fuboTV.
- Strong security and privacy. All of the VPNs on this list include industry-standard VPN security features like 256-bit AES encryption (military-grade encryption), a kill switch, a strict no-logs policy (to prevent the VPN from logging your data), and good leak protection.
- Good value. I only recommend VPNs that allow multiple simultaneous connections — ExpressVPN allows 5 connections, and IPVanish is one of the rare VPNs that allow unlimited connections. The VPNs on my list also offer extra features like split tunneling, affordable pricing, and money-back guarantees.
How to Watch fuboTV on Any Device
How to Watch fuboTV on Your PC or Mac Device
- Pick a good fuboTV VPN. Get a VPN that consistently works with fuboTV — I recommend ExpressVPN because it maintains fast speeds and has easy-to-use apps for all major platforms.
- Download and install the VPN app. Just follow the on-screen instructions — the whole process only takes a few minutes.
- Open the app, choose a server, and log into your account. You can now watch any available fuboTV content.
How to Watch fuboTV on Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Choose a good VPN that works with fuboTV. My recommendation is ExpressVPN thanks to its lightning-fast speeds, user-friendly apps, and high-end security.
- Download and install the VPN app. Once installation finishes, just follow the instructions to finish the setup.
- Open the VPN, select your server, and open the fuboTV app. Just like that, you can watch fuboTV from anywhere in the world.
How to Watch fuboTV on Your Smart TV
- Pick a quality VPN. ExpressVPN is my top choice since it comes with an easy-to-install router app and an app for smart TVs.
- For Android TVs: Download the VPN app from your TV’s app store (ExpressVPN’s Android TV app is simple to use and installation takes just minutes). Open the VPN and select the server you need.
- For non-Android TVs: Download and install the VPN on your router (ExpressVPN provides easy-to-follow instructions). After you connect to a VPN server, all of the devices connected to your router will be connected too.
- Open the fuboTV account on your Smart TV. You’re all set to stream fuboTV content on your smart TV!
How to Watch fuboTV on Your Xbox
- Get a fuboTV-compatible VPN that works on routers. ExpressVPN is my #1 recommendation — it’s super easy to install on a router and works really well for streaming.
- Install the VPN on your router. This lets your gaming consoles use your VPN connection. ExpressVPN comes with a router app, and it takes just minutes to get it set up.
- Connect to a server in the US, Canada, or Spain. Log into your fuboTV account on Xbox, and start watching.
How to Watch fuboTV using Amazon Fire Stick
- Pick a good VPN. I recommend a VPN with fast speeds and a Fire Stick app, like ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app on your Fire Stick or Fire TV device. Installation takes just a few minutes once your download is complete.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server. Choose one in the US, Canada, or Spain for fuboTV — you can watch on your Fire Stick or Fire TV device.
FAQs — How to Watch fuboTV From Anywhere in 2022
What is the best VPN to access fuboTV?
ExpressVPN is my go-to VPN for fuboTV — it lets you access your fuboTV account with no issues, provides excellent speeds, has servers in the US, Canada, and Spain, and is super easy to use.
The other VPNs on this list also work well with fuboTV. CyberGhost VPN has a great interface that makes finding the fastest connection simple, and IPVanish allows unlimited device connections for big households who want to watch fuboTV on lots of devices.
Can I access fuboTV with a free VPN?
The majority of free VPNs won’t work with fuboTV — even trustworthy choices like Proton VPN’s free plan won’t work (because it doesn’t allow streaming). Other free VPNs impose restrictive data caps, have limited servers, and can compromise your security.
You’re much better off choosing a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. Not only can it access fuboTV with lightning-fast speeds, but it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Do all VPNs work with fuboTV?
Unfortunately, many VPNs are unable to access fuboTV. You need a VPN with servers in Spain, the US, or Canada, which provides good streaming speeds and the capability to avoid fuboTV’s geoblocking.
With a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can use your fuboTV account from anywhere.
Why can’t I access my fuboTV account?
Like many streaming services, fuboTV is only available in certain regions. If you’re outside of Spain, the US, or Canada, you’ll need to change your IP address — a VPN can help with this. Installing a VPN is quick and easy.
My top recommendation for fuboTV is ExpressVPN, as its servers can consistently access fuboTV from anywhere while maintaining lightning-fast speeds.