Updated on: September 8, 2023
Only 3 Steps (Quick + Easy) to Watch DAZN Content From Anywhere in 2023:
- Step 1: Download and install a good VPN. Pick a VPN with at least 1 server in your home country — I recommend ExpressVPN due to its excellent streaming speeds and high-end security features. It only takes a few minutes to download and install a VPN app on your device.
- Step 2: Choose a server. Scroll through the VPN’s list of server locations and select a server in your home country.
- Step 3: Log into DAZN. Log into your DAZN account, select your desired sporting event, and cheer on your favorite team or athletes.
I love streaming live sports on DAZN, but I lose access to my home library when I travel abroad. This is because the streaming service has different content available for different countries due to licensing agreements.
Luckily, I found a simple solution — using a VPN. It’s an online service that has servers located all over the world. When you connect to a VPN server, it replaces your actual IP address with one that matches the VPN server location you connect to. This way, if you travel overseas, you can use a VPN to connect to your home country and watch sporting events from your country’s DAZN library.
However, not all VPNs are good for streaming DAZN. Many services can’t access this platform, while others have really slow speeds and hard-to-use apps.
But the 4 VPNs on this list consistently work with DAZN — my colleagues and I tested them and didn’t encounter any issues. Plus, they all provide really fast speeds for streaming and have user-friendly apps for all major platforms.
Best VPNs for Watching DAZN Content in 2023
🥇 1. ExpressVPN — The Best VPN for Watching DAZN Content
ExpressVPN is my top choice for watching sports content on DAZN — it’s able to access DAZN 100% of the time and without any issues, works with 5+ DAZN libraries (including the US and German libraries), has lightning-fast speeds that provide a smooth and uninterrupted streaming experience, and is extremely easy to use.
In my speed tests, I had blazing-fast connections. DAZN’s website loaded instantly, and I streamed live soccer games and soccer shows in HD without any buffering.
I also like that ExpressVPN comes with split-tunneling, which allows you to choose which apps use the VPN and which ones use your local network. I watched a boxing documentary on DAZN while connected to ExpressVPN, but routed all of my browsing traffic through my internet service provider — it allowed me to enjoy even faster streaming speeds.
ExpressVPN offers easy-to-install and easy-to-use apps for all platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, smart TVs, and even routers (and it also has its own router that includes all of the protections of a VPN). The apps have a user-friendly design that makes it really simple to quickly connect to a server to start watching DAZN.
In terms of privacy, ExpressVPN has a very strict and independently audited no-logs policy. I also ran multiple leak tests with ExpressVPN, and my personal data was never leaked onto the internet. The VPN also comes with advanced security features like RAM-only servers (that don’t store any data on the hard drive) and perfect forward secrecy, which changes your encryption key to prevent past and future keys from getting compromised. Plus, its Threat Manager feature can protect you from fake, malicious DAZN sites.
ExpressVPN has affordable plans that start at $6.67 / month — also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN is a little pricier than some of the other top VPNs, but it provides the best value (that’s why ExpressVPN is ranked #1 on our list of the top 10 VPNs in 2023).
🥈 2. CyberGhost VPN — Really Good Streaming Support for Watching DAZN
CyberGhost VPN is a very good VPN for streaming on DAZN — it has dedicated streaming servers that can access 5+ DAZN libraries. In addition, it also has 100+ other dedicated streaming servers that work with 50+ other top streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer.
What’s more, CyberGhost VPN has very fast speeds for streaming on DAZN. In my tests, the streaming site loaded within 2 seconds, and I could seamlessly stream boxing matches in HD without any buffering or interruptions. That said, it still isn’t as fast as ExpressVPN.
When it comes to ease of use, CyberGhost is very user-friendly — it took just a few minutes to install it on my Windows laptop, and I was able to connect to its servers in just a few seconds. I also really like CyberGhost’s Smart Rules feature, which gives you a lot of control over connection preferences. I actually set it up for Cyberghost to automatically launch when I open my DAZN app.
Unlike ExpressVPN, CyberGhost VPN only has split tunneling on Android — but it does have a similar function on its Windows app, which is pretty good.
CyberGhost VPN also has advanced security features, including RAM-only servers, perfect forward secrecy, DNS leak protection, and a strict no-logs policy that has been verified via an independent audit. CyberGhost publishes regular transparency reports that verify that it doesn’t store or share user data.
CyberGhost VPN has affordable plans that start as low as $2.19 / month and backs all yearly plans with a 45-day money-back guarantee (the monthly plan has a 14-day money-back guarantee).
🥉 3. NordVPN — Able to Access Tons of DAZN Libraries
NordVPN works with 10+ DAZN libraries, which is pretty impressive — it can access popular libraries like DAZN US, DAZN UK, and DAZN Japan.
The VPN also provides access to useful streaming features, including a smart DNS and SmartPlay. The smart DNS lets you access DAZN content on devices that don’t support VPN apps, such as gaming consoles and certain smart TV models. And SmartPlay mixes VPN and smart DNS technology across all of the provider’s VPN servers — this makes it harder for DAZN to detect and block your VPN connection.
In my speed tests, NordVPN performed really well — DAZN loaded in around 3 seconds, and HD videos loaded in 2 seconds, and I didn’t experience any buffering while watching live matches. There’s also split-tunneling, which helps you further optimize your streaming speeds. However, NordVPN is just a tad slower than ExpressVPN and CyberGhost VPN.
When it comes to security, NordVPN is a really good choice. It runs on RAM-only servers, uses perfect forward secrecy, and has a strict no-logs policy that has been independently audited and verified. NordVPN also provides full leak protection — I ran 8 leak tests on different servers and never experienced any leaks. Plus, I like the provider’s Threat Protection feature, which prevents you from connecting to malicious sites.
The provider also has really user-friendly apps for all major platforms — on average, it only took me about 4 seconds to find and connect to a VPN server in my country to start watching live matches on DAZN.
NordVPN has tier-based subscriptions with plans that start at $3.19 / month. It also backs all plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
4. PrivateVPN — Minimalistic VPN + Great for Streaming
PrivateVPN is a very minimalistic VPN that’s simple to use, especially for someone who is new to VPNs. It only took me 3 minutes to install the VPN on any device. And thanks to its intuitive interface, I was able to connect to a server and watch live sports on DAZN in a matter of seconds.
PrivateVPN’s reps also told me the VPN can access up to 5 DAZN libraries, including DAZN US, DAZN UK, and DAZN Canada. That’s pretty good, but ExpressVPN, CyberGhost VPN, and NordVPN work with more DAZN libraries, so you get a better variety.
That said, PrivateVPN is slower than ExpressVPN and CyberGhost VPN. But despite this, the DAZN website always loaded for me in under 5 seconds, and I was able to watch international soccer matches in UltraHD without any buffering or interruptions.
You also get good security with this VPN, as it has IPv6 and DNS leak protection, and it also comes with perfect forward secrecy. Unfortunately, it’s missing split-tunneling.
PrivateVPN has plans that start at $2.00 / month and backs each plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Comparison of the Best VPNs for Watching DAZN Content in 2023
|VPN||Starting Price||Number of DAZN Libraries||Split-tunneling||Number
|Free Plan||Money-Back Guarantee|
|🥇1. ExpressVPN||$6.67 / month||5+||✅||8||❌||30 days|
|🥈2. CyberGhost VPN||$2.19 / month||5+||✅||7||❌||45 days (long-term plans only)|
|🥉3. NordVPN||$3.19 / month||10+||✅||6||❌||30 days|
|4. PrivateVPN||$2.00 / month||5||❌||10||❌||30 days|
How to Choose the Best VPN for Accessing DAZN in 2023
- Choose a VPN that consistently works with DAZN. The VPN should provide continuous access to DAZN and ideally be compatible with multiple DAZN libraries. All my top selections can access the platform flawlessly and can connect to at least 5 DAZN libraries.
- Choose a VPN that offers excellent streaming support. Top-tier VPNs offer access to a wide range of streaming services. For example, ExpressVPN is compatible with more than 100 streaming platforms, such as Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime.
- Pick a VPN with fast streaming speeds. VPNs slow your speeds because they add an extra layer of encryption, but top brands minimize the slowdown and maintain fast speeds across all servers. All the VPNs on this list provided me with fast streaming speeds, but I had the fastest speeds with ExpressVPN.
- Choose a user-friendly VPN. I’ve recommended VPNs that have intuitive apps across device types, ensuring effortless server connections and uninterrupted streaming on platforms like DAZN.
- Choose a VPN with strong security and privacy features. Only pick VPNs that have 256-bit AES encryption, a no-logs policy (ensures the VPN doesn’t log your IP address and traffic), protection against DNS, IPV6, or WebRTC leaks, and a kill switch that disables your internet access if the VPN connection drops.
- Get a VPN that provides overall good value. Look for VPNs that have affordable plans, accept multiple payment options, and back each purchase with a money-back guarantee.
How to Watch DAZN Content on Any Device
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your PC or Mac Device
- Get a good VPN that works with DAZN. ExpressVPN is my top choice because it works with 5+ DAZN libraries and has fast speeds for streaming.
- Download and install the VPN. It only takes a few minutes to set up a VPN — just follow the installation wizard’s instructions.
- Open the app and connect to a server in your country. Now, log into your DAZN account — you can now watch live sports or documentaries from your country’s content library.
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Pick a good VPN for DAZN. I recommend ExpressVPN as it has native and user-friendly apps for iOS and Android, as well as very good streaming support.
- Install the VPN on your Android or iOS device. It takes just a few minutes to install a VPN — simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect to a server in the country where you have a DAZN account. Log into DAZN and select your favorite sporting events to watch.
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your Smart TV
- Choose a reputable VPN for DAZN. ExpressVPN is my top choice because it’s easy to install on smart TVs and routers.
- On Android TVs. Download and install the VPN app from the app store, launch it, and connect to a server in your country.
- On non-Android TVs. Configure the VPN on your router (ExpressVPN has an easy-to-install router app and includes step-by-step installation guides) and connect to a server in your country. Once your router is connected to the VPN, all of the devices in your household will be connected to the VPN.
- Access your DAZN account on your Smart TV. That’s all — now you can start watching your favorite sports or athlete!
How to Watch Watch DAZN Content on Amazon Fire Stick
- Purchase a VPN that can access DAZN. ExpressVPN works with 5+ DAZN libraries, and also has the best Fire Stick app out there.
- Download and install the VPN from the app store. Just follow the installation instructions — it should take less than 3 minutes.
- Launch the VPN and connect to a server in your country. Now, you’re ready to root for your favorite teams!
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your Gaming Console
- Get a good DAZN VPN that is compatible with routers. My top choice is ExpressVPN because it has a router app that’s simple to install and use.
- Set up the VPN on your router. Then, connect to a server in your country. Now, your gaming console will use the VPN to access DAZN.
- Open DAZN on your Xbox or PlayStation. You’re all set to use your console to watch DAZN content.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best VPN for watching DAZN?
ExpressVPN is hands-down my top choice for watching DAZN in 2023 — it consistently accesses DAZN, it works with 5+ DAZN libraries, and it’s fast, secure, and very easy to use.
Can I use a free VPN to watch DAZN?
Maybe, but either way, I don’t recommend it. Most free VPNs don’t work with DAZN, and the few VPNs that may work with DAZN have slow speeds, limit how much data you use each day/month, log user traffic, and have glitchy apps.
It’s best to use a reasonably priced VPN like ExpressVPN because it works with DAZN 100% of the time, has very fast speeds for uninterrupted streaming, and backs each purchase with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is watching DAZN with a VPN legal?
Yes, it’s legal to watch DAZN with a VPN. However, doing so might violate DAZN’s terms of service, which could result in the site blocking your VPN connection — luckily, all of the VPNs mentioned on this list can access DAZN 100% of the time.
What are the advantages of watching DAZN with a VPN?
There are several benefits of watching DAZN with a VPN. For starters, you can stream your home country’s DAZN content library if you travel abroad. Plus, you can use a VPN to protect your data on all of your devices while watching sports on DAZN. And VPNs prevent your internet service provider from slowing down your speeds when you binge DAZN on the weekends.