Short on time? Here’s how to watch DAZN in 2022:
I’m a real big sports fan, and I love streaming live sporting events and documentaries on DAZN. However, if I travel to another country for pleasure or for work, I won’t have access to my normal menu of content on DAZN — the streaming service has different content available for different countries due to licensing agreements.
However, there’s a very easy solution to this problem. The best way to watch DAZN from anywhere is with a virtual private network (VPN).
A VPN has servers located all over the world, and when you connect to a VPN server, it replaces your actual IP address with one that matches your new location. This way, if you travel overseas, you can use a VPN to connect to your home country and watch sporting events from your country’s DAZN library. Also, VPNs encrypt all of your data, preventing anyone from monitoring your traffic, which is good for when you use public Wi-Fi to watch sports.
My colleagues and I tested all of the top VPNs on the market, and we were able to watch DAZN content with my top 3 choices.
Only 3 Steps (Quick + Easy) to Watch DAZN From Anywhere in 2022:
- Step 1: Download and install a good VPN. Pick a VPN with at least 1 server in your home country — I recommend ExpressVPN due to its excellent streaming speeds and high-end security features. It only takes a few minutes to download and install a VPN app on your device.
- Step 2: Choose a server. Scroll through the VPN’s list of server locations and select a server in your home country.
- Step 3: Log into DAZN. Log into your DAZN account, select your desired sporting event, and cheer on your favorite team or athletes.
The 3 Best VPNs for Watching DAZN
Quick summary of the best VPNs for watching DAZN from anywhere:
- 1. 🥇 ExpressVPN — The Best VPN for watching DAZN. Fast and secure.
- 2. 🥈CyberGhost VPN — Great streaming support for watching DAZN.
- 3. 🥉PrivateVPN — Minimalistic VPN (good for beginners looking to stream DAZN).
- How to Choose the Best VPN for Streaming DAZN Content.
- How to Watch DAZN Content on Any Device.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Watching DAZN From Anywhere in 2022.
🥇 1. ExpressVPN — The Best VPN for Watching DAZN
ExpressVPN is hands-down my top choice for watching sports content on DAZN — it’s able to access DAZN 100% of the time and without any issues, has lightning-fast speeds that provide a smooth and uninterrupted streaming experience, and is extremely easy to use.
My colleagues and I only experienced an average decrease in speeds of 12%. We used ExpressVPN’s Smart Location feature, which picks the fastest server based on your location. DAZN’s website loaded almost right away, and I streamed live soccer games and soccer shows on DAZN in UltraHD and 4K without any buffering.
I also like that ExpressVPN comes with split-tunneling for Android, Windows, macOS, and routers. This convenient feature allows you to choose which apps travel through the VPN servers and which ones travel through your local network. I watched a boxing documentary on DAZN while connected to ExpressVPN, but routed all of my browsing traffic through my internet service provider — it allowed me to enjoy even faster streaming speeds.
ExpressVPN offers easy-to-install and easy-to-use apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Macs, Smart TVs, routers, and even gaming consoles (and it even has its own router that includes all of the protections of a VPN), allowing you to watch DAZN sporting events on tons of different devices — whether it’s in your own home or on the go. The apps have a user-friendly design that makes it simple for everyone to understand and navigate.
In terms of privacy, ExpressVPN has a very strict no-logs policy that has been independently audited and confirmed multiple times. I also ran multiple leak tests with ExpressVPN, and my personal data was never leaked onto the internet. It also comes with advanced security features like RAM-only servers (that don’t store any data to the hard drive) and perfect forward secrecy (changes your encryption key to prevent past and future keys from getting compromised).
ExpressVPN allows up to 5 simultaneous connections, offers affordable monthly and yearly plans that start at $6.67 / month, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN is a little pricier than some of the other top VPNs, but it provides the best value (that’s why ExpressVPN is ranked #1 on our list of the top 10 VPNs in 2022).
🥈 2. CyberGhost VPN — Excellent Streaming Speeds
CyberGhost VPN has very fast speeds for streaming DAZN. In my tests, CyberGhost had a decrease in speed of only 30%, which is pretty fast, but not as fast as ExpressVPN. The DAZN website loaded within 1-2 seconds, and I could seamlessly stream boxing matches in HD without any buffering or interruptions.
What’s more, CyberGhost is an excellent VPN for streaming — it has 50+ dedicated streaming servers across 15 different countries that are optimized for top streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer (but not DAZN). It also has dedicated servers for torrenting and gaming (it’s one of my top VPN choices for gamers).
When it comes to ease of use, CyberGhost is one of the most user-friendly VPNs aroud — it took just a few minutes to install it on my Windows laptop, and I was able to connect to its servers in just a few seconds.
I also really like CyberGhost’s Smart Rules feature, which gives you a lot of control over connection preferences. I actually set it up for Cyberghost to automatically launch when I open my DAZN app. However, unlike ExpressVPN, CyberGhost only offers split tunneling on Android devices (but it does have a similar function for Windows).
That said, it has RAM-only servers, perfect forward secrecy, protection against DNS and WebRTC leaks (but not IPv6 leaks), and a strict no-logs policy — in addition to having it verified via an independent audit, CyberGhost publishes a transparency report every 3 months that verifies that it doesn’t store or share user data.
CyberGhost VPN allows 7simultaneous connections, has affordable monthly and yearly plans that start as low as $2.23 / month, and backs all yearly plans with a 45-day money-back guarantee (the monthly plan has a 14-day money-back guarantee).
🥉 3. PrivateVPN — Minimalistic VPN + Great for Streaming
PrivateVPN is a very minimalistic VPN that’s simple to use, especially for someone who is new to VPNs. It has good speeds, strong streaming support, and good security.
It took me 3 minutes or less to install PrivateVPN on any device, and thanks to its intuitive interface, I was able to connect to a server and watch live sports on DAZN in a matter of seconds.
That said, PrivateVPN is slower than ExpressVPN and CyberGhost VPN. But despite this, the DAZN website always loaded for me in under 5 seconds, and I was able to watch international soccer matches in UltraHD without any buffering or interruptions.
I really like that PrivateVPN offers the choice between using either the Simple View and Advanced View modes for Windows. The Simple View keeps things nice and basic and only offers options like connecting to a server, accessing live support, and checking your account. The Advanced View allows users to customize more settings, including changing the encryption level from 256-bit AES encryption to 128-bit (for slightly faster streaming speeds).
PrivateVPN is also missing some key features that ExpressVPN and CyberGhost VPN offer. There’s no split-tunneling, RAM-only servers, or WebRTC leak protection, which means you aren’t protected from IP leaks if you use your browser to watch DAZN. Also, PrivateVPN’s no-logs policy hasn’t been independently confirmed.
PrivateVPN allows up to 10 simultaneous connections, has plans that start at $2.00 / month, and backs each plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Choose the Best VPN for Streaming DAZN Content in 2022
- Works with DAZN 100% of the time. The VPN has to reliably access DAZN. In our tests, my colleagues and I were able to consistently stream DAZN content with each of my top 3 picks.
- Excellent streaming support. Good VPNs are also able to access many other streaming services. My favorite VPN for streaming is ExpressVPN, which works with 65+ streaming services, including Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime.
- Fast streaming speeds. VPNs slow your speeds because they add layers of encryption, but top brands minimize the slowdown and maintain fast speeds across all servers. All the VPNs on this list provided me with fast streaming speeds, but I had the fastest speeds with ExpressVPN.
- Ease of use. All of the VPNs here include intuitive apps for all of the most popular platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, smart TVs, and routers), are quick and easy to download and install, and make it simple to connect to a server.
- Strong security and privacy. I only recommend VPNs that protect your data using bank-grade encryption, a no-logs policy (ensures the VPN doesn’t log your IP address and traffic), strong leak protection, and a kill switch (disables your internet access if the VPN connection drops to prevent traffic leaks).
- Pricing. All of the VPNs listed here have affordable plans, accept multiple payment options, and back each purchase with a money-back guarantee.
How to Watch DAZN Content on Any Device
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your PC or Mac Device
- Get a good VPN that works with DAZN. ExpressVPN is my top choice because it has fast speeds for smooth and buffer-free streaming.
- Download and install the VPN. It only takes a few minutes to set up a VPN — just follow the installation wizard’s instructions.
- Open the VPN app, connect to a server, and log into your DAZN account. You can now watch live sports or documentaries from your country’s content library.
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Pick a good VPN for DAZN. I recommend ExpressVPN as it has native and user-friendly apps for iOS and Android, as well as strong browser support.
- Install the VPN on your Android or iOS device. It takes just a few minutes to install a VPN — simply follow the installation wizard’s instructions.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server in the country where you have a DAZN account. Log into DAZN and select your favorite sporting events to watch.
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your Smart TV
- Choose a reputable VPN for DAZN. ExpressVPN is my top choice because it’s easy to install on smart TVs and routers.
- On Android TVs. Download and install the VPN app from the app store, launch it, and connect to a server.
- On non-Android TVs. Configure the VPN on your router (ExpressVPN has an easy-to-install router app and includes step-by-step guides for routers) and connect to a server. Once your router is connected to the VPN, all of the devices in your household will be connected to the VPN, including your Smart TV, laptop, mobile devices, and even gaming consoles.
- Access your DAZN account on your Smart TV. That’s all — now you can start watching your favorite sport or athlete!
How to Watch DAZN Content on Your Gaming Console
- Get a good DAZN VPN that is compatible with routers. My top choice is ExpressVPN thanks to its easy two-step installation.
- Set up the VPN on your router. Your gaming console will be connected to the VPN once you connect to a server.
- Open DAZN on your Xbox or PlayStation. You’re all set to use your console to watch DAZN content.
How to Watch DAZN Content using Amazon Fire Stick
- Purchase a VPN that can access DAZN. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for using an Amazon Fire Stick.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Fire Stick or Fire TV. Just follow the installation instructions — it should take less than 5 minutes.
- Launch the VPN and connect to a server. Now, you’re ready to root for your favorite teams.
FAQs — How to Watch DAZN From Anywhere in 2022
What’s the best VPN for watching DAZN?
ExpressVPN is hands-down my top choice for watching DAZN in 2022 — it consistently accesses DAZN, and it’s fast, secure, and very easy to use.
But the other VPNs on this list are also very good choices for watching live sporting events and shows on DAZN. CyberGhost VPN has excellent speeds for streaming, and PrivateVPN is a minimalistic VPN that’s good for beginners.
Can I use a free VPN to watch DAZN?
Maybe, but either way, I don’t recommend it. Most free VPNs don’t work with DAZN, and the few VPNs that may work with DAZN have slow speeds, limit how much data you use each day/month, log user traffic, and have glitchy apps.
It’s best to use a reasonably priced VPN like ExpressVPN because it works with DAZN 100% of the time, has very fast speeds for uninterrupted streaming, and backs each purchase with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is watching DAZN with a VPN legal?
Yes, it’s legal to watch DAZN with a VPN. Similar to many other streaming services like Netflix, DAZN has different content available for different countries due to licensing agreements.
So, if you travel outside of your country, you might not be able to watch the same boxing matches or soccer games that are available in your country’s library.
However, a good VPN like ExpressVPN will let you watch your favorite DAZN sporting events and shows from anywhere in the world. And it’s really simple to watch DAZN with a VPN — just follow our 3 steps.
What are the advantages of watching DAZN with a VPN?
There are several benefits of watching DAZN with a VPN. For starters, you can stream your home country’s DAZN content library if you travel abroad. Plus, you can use a VPN to protect your data on all of your devices while watching sports on DAZN — and maintain fast speeds.
All of the VPNs I’ve selected work with DAZN in every country where the streaming site offers its service, provide very fast speeds, and come with excellent security features (ExpressVPN is the best).